Taylor's practice primarily focuses on all aspects of trademark law and intellectual property litigation. She regularly assists clients with trademark counseling, including domestic and international trademark clearance, prosecution, enforcement, and portfolio management. Taylor also has experience providing clients with policing strategies for brand protection.
- University of Maryland School of Law, 2018, J.D.
- Howard University, 2014, B.A.
- District of Columbia
- Honorable Krystal Q. Alves, Circuit Court - Prince George's County, Maryland
Awards & Recognition
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list, 2023
- Angela A. Holland Memorial Award – 2022
- The National Black Lawyers - Top 40 Under 40 - 2021
- Order of the Barristers
- William P. Cunningham Award - 2018