Lew is a member of the Corporate & Securities Group. For more than 40 years, he has counseled privately held businesses and investors on a wide range of matters including mergers and acquisitions, sales, financing, contract work and other commercial matters. Lew works extensively with the CEOs and senior management teams of clients in industries such as professional services, distributing, manufacturing, software development and other technology, commercial real estate and insurance brokerage – both nationally and internationally.
- Recognized by Leading Lawyers Network in the areas of Closely & Privately Held Business, Mergers & Acquisitions and Publicly Held Business Law
- Recipient, 2016 Distinguished Alumni Award at University of Illinois Law School
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D.
- Miami University, B.A.
- Adjunct Professor, Faculty Supervisor and Member of the Business Law Clinic Advisory Committee - John Marshall Law School
- Member, American, Chicago and Illinois State Bar Associations
- Former President and Board Member, Chicago Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America
- Member, Miami University Pre-Law Board