Ted is a litigator in the Pittsburgh office, focusing his practice on complex commercial trials and appeals. He rejoined the firm in 2021 following a one-year clerkship with Judge D. Michael Fisher on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- University of Pittsburgh, 2019, J.D., summa cum laude, David Stahl Memorial Award (awarded to the highest grade point average in graduating class), Order of the Coif; Senior Articles Editor and Symposium Chair, University of Pittsburgh Law Review; Scribes Award (best law review note at Pitt Law); Law School Trial Advocacy Award; CALI Awards in Federal Appellate Advocacy, Intellectual Property, Employee Benefits, Professional Responsibility, Legal Analysis & Writing, Civil Procedure, and Criminal Law; full tuition Dean’s Scholarship.
- University of Pittsburgh, 2016, B.S.B.A., Finance, summa cum laude, minors in Economics and German.
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Honorable D. Michael Fisher, Court of Appeals - Third Circuit, 31 August 2020 to 27 August 2021