Ramsey advises technology and other growth companies on corporate and commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private and public securities offerings, corporate governance matters, and SEC compliance. His practice focuses in particular on guiding blockchain technology projects through designing and implementing their entity and governance structures, and executing their digital asset and cryptocurrency offerings.
- Stanford Law School, 1994, J.D., Executive Editor of the Stanford Law Review
- Brown University, 1991, M.A., Economics
- Schiller University, 1987, B.A., Economics, Schiller Prize for graduating at top of class, Heidelberg, Germany
- California Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Business Section