Ramsey is a partner in the Entertainment and Media Industry Group. His practice focuses on advising growth companies and other businesses on corporate and commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private and public securities offerings, corporate governance matters, and SEC compliance. He has served as outside counsel to a range of corporate clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, as well as representing investment banks, venture capital funds, and other institutional and individual investors, and guided clients through an array of corporate transactions, including domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, initial and follow-on public offerings, venture capital and private securities offerings, corporate partnerships, asset sales, spin-offs, and restructurings.
- Stanford Law School, 1994, J.D., Executive Editor of the Stanford Law Review
- Brown University, 1991, M.A., Economics
- Schiller University, 1987, B.A., Economics, Schiller Prize for graduating at top of class, Heidelberg, Germany
- California Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Business Section