Alexander is a counsel in the firm’s global Entertainment and Media Industry Group and focuses on aviation and information technology law.
His particular experience covers the drafting and negotiating of contracts covering software, digital media, IT projects, e-commerce and distribution as well as outsourcing. In addition, Alexander counsels clients in data protection and unfair competition matters. He also routinely provides regulatory advice with a particular focus on broadcasting and telecommunication regulations.
- University of Munich, 2014, Ph.D., Law
- Munich, Germany, 2013, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- University of Hagen, Germany, 2013, LL.M.
- University of Munich, Germany, 2010, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Munich, Germany, 2005, Study of Law
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- All German Local and District Courts
Munich Bar Association