Thomas is a member of the firm's Managed Care Team within its Global Commercial Disputes Group. He has extensive experience in managed care litigation, including complex, high-stakes litigation involving ERISA, the Federal Employee Health Benefits Act, the Affordable Care Act, Medicare and Medicaid, insurance bad faith, state statutory claims, pricing disputes and other issues.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2007, J.D.
- Washington University, 1997, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2016: Health Care