Meredith maintains a transactional real estate practice representing developers and investors in the acquisition, development and disposition of various project types including residential, office, industrial and mixed-use projects. Meredith handles purchases and sales of land and improved properties, title and survey issues and development issues. She has assisted clients with transactions involving hospitals and medical office buildings, cell towers, hotels, residential developments and fixed base operations facilities.
- George Mason University School of Law, 2002, J.D., cum laude, Member of the
- St. Lawrence University, 1980, B.A.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - District of Columbia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- Homestretch - Member, Board of Directors
- Northern Virginia NAIOP
- , District of Columbia Court of Appeals