David is a member of the firm’s Life Sciences Health Industry Group, which is ranked by Chambers in Band 1 for Healthcare: Pharmaceutical/Medical Products Regulatory in Illinois. David represents health care clients in civil and administrative litigation, complex state and federal regulatory matters, and corporate transactions. He advises clients, particularly in the compounding pharmacy, outsourcing facility, and digital health space, on a wide variety of FDA, DEA, and state and federal compliance issues, including inspections and investigations, marketing, contracts, fraud and abuse, and licensing. David’s deep experience as a trial lawyer serves his clients well in litigation before numerous civil and administrative tribunals.
- George Mason University School of Law, 2012, J.D., magna cum laude; Senior Notes Editor – George Mason University Civil Rights Law Journal; Writing Fellow
- Haverford College, 2008, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- Chicago Bar Association
- Legal Prep Charter Academy, Associate Board Member
- Honorable Thomas R. Allen, Circuit Court of Cook County, Chancery Division