Brittany is an associate in the Labor & Employment Group. She represents employers both in state and federal court, and has handled numerous wage and hour class actions and PAGA matters alleging overtime, minimum wage, meal and rest period, waiting time penalty and wage statement claims.
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., International and Comparative Law Review, Executive Symposium Editor
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- National Employment Law Council - Academy Fellow 2017 and current member
- Soleil Academy Charter School - Pro Bono General Counsel
- The St. Thomas More Society of Los Angeles - Executive Committee Board Member
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Selected through peer review for inclusion on the Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Employment & Labor, 2020-2022