Bob handles corporate transactions and provides regulatory counseling relating to health care, pharmaceuticals and medical devices. He also assists in health care-related litigation, investigations and disputes. A member of Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry Group with more than 25 years’ experience in health care matters, Bob combines a deep understanding of the legal requirements and industry practices shaping the health care industry with extensive transactional skills and experience. Bob draws upon his and his colleagues’ knowledge of constantly-evolving industry and legal developments, such as health care reform initiatives and novel legal theories in false claims act or class action litigation, to help clients navigate through the thicket of risks and achieve success in today’s challenging legal and industry environment.
- University of Michigan Law School, 1987, J.D., Cum Laude
- University of Michigan, 1984, B.A., Economics, with High Distinction and Highest Honors
- District of Columbia
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Named a 2017 "Star" (Regulatory) in the LMG Life Science Guide
- Recognized by Nightingales Healthcare News as one of America's "Outstanding Healthcare Transaction Lawyers" in 2008
- 11 May 2018 "Trump Vows Cheaper Drugs 'Very Soon,' But That's Unlikely" Law360