Dan is a leader within Reed Smith's vast and touted Global Commercial Disputes Group and in its managed care, health care, and insurance recovery practice areas. Dan’s practice includes complex commercial litigation, trial work and arbitrations, as well as business counseling and work with and before regulatory and administrative agencies. He serves as the lead lawyer for various managed care and other national and regional companies. He is also the national coordinating and trial counsel for numerous managed care and other companies with respect to insurance recovery and indemnification efforts. Additionally, Dan has significant experience with patent, trademark, antitrust, and shareholder’s rights issues and litigation.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 1990, J.D.
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1987, B.A., Journalism
- U.S. District Court - Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit