Dan is a member of Reed Smith's Commercial Litigation Group. His practice includes complex litigation and trial work, dispute resolution and arbitrations/mediations. Dan's practice focuses on health care, managed care, commercial, product liability, e-commerce/technology, construction and employment litigation. He serves as regional counsel for various health care/managed care, biotechnology entities and commercial clients. He also has experience with patent, trademark and shareholder's rights issues and actions.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 1990, J.D.
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1987, B.A., Journalism
- U.S. District Court - Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- Named an Illinois Super Lawyer in 2005 - 2006, 2008 - 2012, 2015