Rachelle Hong Barton is a member of our firm’s Labor and Employment group based in our San Francisco office. Her practice focuses on representing employers in all aspects of employment law. She advises management on issues including discipline and termination, workforce reductions, wage and hour compliance, leaves of absence, internal investigations, and workplace policies. She is also experienced in representing employers against claims brought through state and federal courts and administrative agencies involving discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination.
- Notre Dame Law School, 2002, J.D., Thomas J. White Scholar on Law and Government, Articles Editor, Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics & Public Policy
- University of California, Berkeley, 1999, B.A., English and American Studies, with honors
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - District of Oregon
- Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit