Aaron is a Partner in Reed Smith’s Financial Industry Group. Aaron advises creditors, debtors, new money investors (including hedge funds), administrators and liquidators on all aspects of domestic and cross-border in-court and out-of-court financial restructurings, with particular expertise in Chapter 11 and Chapter 15 proceedings and special insolvency regimes applicable to financial institutions. Aaron also advises on bankruptcy issues affecting a broad range of complex transactions, including M&A, structured finance and derivative transactions in the commodities and securities space.
- Boston College Law School, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- New York City Bar Committee of Recruiting and Retention of Lawyers, Member
- Federal Bar Council’s Bankruptcy Litigation Committee, Member