Ben, a partner in our Life Sciences Health Industry Group, consults with Fortune 500 companies, performing complex business analysis to address legal risks stemming from business operations subject to regulatory investigations and litigation. He leads complex investigations and defense teams, and assists in design and implementation of corporate compliance programs and various transactional matters involving health care entities. He works with in-house lawyers, compliance staff and operations professionals to design right-sized risk solutions including information management processes, product architecture and development and technology procurement, ensuring that selected products and solutions will benefit the client's business goals.
- Harvard Law School, 2006, J.D.
- Boston University, 2003, B.A., magna cum laude
- State Bar of Texas, Health Law Section
- Texas 4000 for Cancer, pro bono assistance
- Redeemer Presbyterian Church, parish leader
- Texas Rising Star, Health Care, Thomson Reuters, 2015-2018