Ben, a partner in our Life Sciences Health Industry Group, consults with Fortune 500 companies, performing complex risk analyses to drive transparency, accountability and strategy across his clients’ business operations. He assists in design and implementation of corporate risk management programs for existing organizations, as well as for new companies, spin-offs, and post-acquisition integrations. He also leads complex investigations and defense teams, and advises on various transactional matters involving health care entities. He works with in-house lawyers, risk-control stakeholders and operations professionals to design right-sized risk solutions including information management processes, product architecture and development and technology procurement, ensuring that selected products and solutions will benefit the client's business goals.
- Harvard Law School, 2006, J.D.
- Boston University, 2003, B.A., magna cum laude
- State Bar of Texas, Health Law Section
- Texas 4000 for Cancer, pro bono assistance
- Redeemer Presbyterian Church, parish leader
- Selected to the Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, Health Care, 2015-2019