Juliet provides support to Reed Smith's Records & E-Discovery Group. Her responsibilities include analyzing discovery materials for responsiveness and privilege, assisting with document production, and other aspects of trial preparation. Prior to joining Reed Smith, Juliet worked as a litigation associate, focusing her practice on admiralty and maritime law, insurance defense, and general commercial litigation. Juliet has experience with researching, drafting and editing various pleadings and supporting memoranda for submission to a number of different courts. She has also successfully argued before county, federal and U.S. bankruptcy judges.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2004, J.D., Dean's Scholarship; Journal of Law and Commerce - Associate Editor (2002-2003); Managing Editor (2003-2004)
- Lehigh University, 2001, B.A., cum laude, Dean's Scholarship; Roy Eckhardt College Scholar Program
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of West Virginia