Jason is a partner in the Business & Finance group. He concentrates his practice in the areas of acquisitions and divestitures of businesses and intellectual property; the formation of joint ventures and strategic alliances; general corporate and commercial law; advising directors and shareholders of privately and publicly held companies; and the licensing and development of intellectual property.
- Indiana University, 1983, J.D., Associate Editor, Indiana Law Journal (1981 – 1982), Managing Editor, Indiana Law Journal (1982 – 1983)
- Indiana University, 1980, B.S., Finance
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- Named a 2021 BTI M&A Client Service All-Star
- Named a 2017 BTI Client Service All-Star