Margaret is a senior associate in the Insurance Recovery Group where she advises clients on a variety of insurance issues. Margaret is an experienced litigator and has worked on a wide-range of coverage disputes. She has actively participated in all stages of litigation, from pre-litigation ADR to cross-examinations at trial. Her insurance experience includes representing clients in disputes involving D&O, EPL, CGL, property, and mortgage insurance, among others.
- Notre Dame Law School, 2015, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of San Francisco, 2010, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
Awards & Recognition
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list for Insurance Law, 2023