Paul joined Reed Smith in 2010 and is a senior associate in the State Tax Group. Paul assists clients with income, sales, and gross receipts tax issues around the country, including Pennsylvania, Ohio, and New Jersey.
- Duke University School of Law, 2008, J.D.
- Liberty University, 2004, B.S.
- 18 May 2018 "Navistar Valuation Allowance Not GAAP Compliant, Ohio Supreme Court Rules" Tax Notes
- 26 April 2018 "Ohio High Court Finds for Corporation in Deferred Tax Assets Case" Tax Analysts
- 7 December 2017 "Ohio Supreme Court Affirms Use Tax Exemption for Employment Services" Tax Notes
- 2 October 2017 " Tax Appeals Lose Direct Path to Ohio Supreme Court" Tax Notes
- 13 January 2017 “Ohio Supreme Court Rules S Corporation Dividend Is Nonbusiness Income” Tax Analysts
- 8 December 2016 “Court Upholds Commercial Activity Tax” Accounting Today
- 11 November 2016 “Ohio High Court's Nexus Decision Highlights Need for Clarity From U.S. Supreme Court, Experts Say” Tax Analysts
- 28 October 2016 “Ohio Supreme Court Partially Sides With Tax Commissioner in CAT Credit Dispute” Tax Analysts