Edwin Nazario advises clients regarding the trading of commodities, derivatives transactions and alternative fuels projects. His matters include the trading of power, oil and gas, biodiesel, ethanol, iron ore and cement. Edwin also represents clients with respect to the financing, construction and operation of pyrolysis plants converting plastics to refined petroleum products. He is experienced with negotiating, drafting, and assisting clients with joint venture agreements, letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, general terms and conditions, ISDA master agreements, credit facilities, security agreements, EEI master agreements, NAESB master agreements, LEAP master agreements, master repurchase agreements, netting agreements, guarantees, letters of credit, marine terms, trade confirmations, master purchase and sale agreements and terminaling storage and throughput agreements. His matters include domestic as well as international transactions, including in Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1995, B.A.
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D.
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Member, Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
- Member, Energy Bar Association
- Member, International Swaps and Derivatives Association
- Member, ISDA Americas and Europe Benchmark Working Group
- Member, International Energy Credit Association
- Member, Loan Market Association
- Member, Loan Syndications and Trading Association
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association
- Past Board Member, Hispanic Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Board Member, STEAM Inc.