Anthony is a member of the firm's Global Commercial Disputes Group. His practice focuses on complex business and commercial litigation, with an emphasis on insurance coverage litigation, consumer class actions, health care litigation, oil and gas litigation, and general business disputes. Anthony has experience handling all aspects of civil trial work in state and federal court, as well as in various alternative dispute resolution forums (both domestic and international).
- Duke University School of Law, 2004, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif; Note Editor, Duke Law Journal
- Pomona College, 1999, B.A., History
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Honorable William H. Yohn, Jr., U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania