Thuy is an associate in Reed Smith's San Francisco office. She works on a variety of litigation matters involving business and contract disputes. Thuy’s practice also includes commercial transactions involving real estate purchase and sale agreements, leases and subleases, and agreements between owners of real estate and their contractors, architects, and other service providers.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2016, J.D., Board Member, Moot Court Board, Managing Editor, Hastings Business Law Journal
- Stanford University, 2013, B.A., American Studies: Law & Public Policy
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area