Thuy is an associate in Reed Smith’s San Francisco office. Her practice focuses on business transactional law, with an emphasis on real estate matters. She represents developers, owners, lenders, buyers and sellers in transactions involving commercial real estate acquisition, disposition, leasing, multi-state sale-leasebacks, and asset-based finance. A significant portion of her practice is dedicated to the development and construction of real estate-based projects, including renewable energy deals such as wind, solar, and battery storage projects.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2016, J.D., Board Member, Moot Court Board, Managing Editor, Hastings Business Law Journal
- Stanford University, 2013, B.A., American Studies: Law & Public Policy
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area