Jake is an associate in the Pittsburgh office and focuses his practice on transactional matters, including real estate and mergers & acquisitions.
- Columbia Law School, 2022, J.D., James Kent Scholar; Financial & Technical Editor, Columbia Journal of Transnational Law (Vol. 60); Student Attorney, Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic; Teaching Fellow, Financial Statement Analysis and Interpretation; Teaching Fellow, Negotiation Workshop
- University of Pittsburgh, 2017, M.S., summa cum laude
- University of Pittsburgh, 2016, B.S.B.A., summa cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners