Noah is an associate in Reed Smith’s Labor & Employment Group. Noah’s practice focuses on defending privately and publicly held for-profit companies in employment and commercial disputes in state and federal courts, and administrative proceedings. Noah also works closely with in-house counsel and company management regarding day-to-day compliance and best practices.
- George Mason University School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- Patrick Henry College, 2011, B.A.
- State Supreme Court - Virginia
- The Virginia Bar Association.
- Honorable William M. Acker, Jr., U.S. District Court - Northern District of Alabama