Garrett partners with clients and their in-house lawyers and human resources professionals throughout the life cycle of the employment relationship to develop economic, business-centric solutions for complex and often sensitive workplace issues they face.
- Rutgers University School of Law, Newark, 2010, J.D.
- University of Washington, 2005, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - District of Alaska
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - District of Colorado
- American Bar Association
- Alaska Bar Association (inactive 2022)
- California Bar Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
- Rutgers University Alumni Association
- University of Washington Alumni Association
- Founding member of the International Mediation Institute’s Young Mediators Initiative
- Trout Unlimited
- Bonefish & Tarpon Trust
- Honorable William Walls, U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey, 1 June 2008 to 1 August 2008
Awards & Recognition
- Selected through peer review for inclusion on the Northern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Employment & Labor, 2017-2020