Jonathan joined Reed Smith in 2012 as a member of the Records & E-Discovery Group. Prior to Reed Smith, he gained valuable experience in analyzing documents for relevance and privilege in a variety of matters, including breach of contract, products liability, antitrust and complex civil litigation. Jonathan also has experience assisting partners and associates in all aspects of family law practice.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2010, J.D., Dean's Scholarship
- Pennsylvania State University, 2004, B.S., Crime, Law and Justice, Dean's Scholarship
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association