Doug Pittman is an associate in Reed Smith’s Richmond office. Doug is an experienced litigator whose practice focuses on handling financial services and commercial disputes in federal and state courts throughout Virginia. Doug is a graduate of the University of Virginia and the Washington and Lee University School of Law.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- University of Virginia, 2009, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fourth Circuit
- Selected to the Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Civil Litigation: Defense, 2020-2022