Isabelle is a partner in the Antitrust and Competition Team and is the managing partner of the Brussels office.
Isabelle has substantial experience in the application of the EU competition rules and counsels clients active in a wide range of sectors on antitrust risk and business compliance issues. She provides strategic advice regarding merger control, cartel and abuse of dominance investigations, assisting clients in EU, Member State and foreign proceedings. She also regularly counsels clients in relation to their pricing strategies and commercial ventures including distribution, licensing and joint ventures.
- University of Oxford, Lincoln College, 1987, B.A., Jurisprudence
- Université Panthéon Assas (Paris II), 1985, Licence en Droit, with distinction
- England and Wales
- Ranked in Chambers Global and Chambers Europe for Belgium Competition: EU, 2005 – 2021
- Leading Lawyer: Competition and Antitrust; Women in Business Law, Euromoney Expert Guides, 2020 - 2021
- Legal 500 Europe, EU and Global Competition Law