Andy is a litigator with more than 30 years of experience in insurance coverage and insurance law matters. He exclusively represents policyholders and has been counsel to them in several precedent-setting court decisions. He also represents clients in other areas of commercial litigation.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 1976, J.D., cum laude
- Bucknell University, 1973
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Duquesne University School of Law (Environmental Law and Toxic Torts), 1993 to 2016
- Speaker, National Business Institute Seminar (Insurance Bad Faith), 1995, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2016
- Chancellor for the Episcopal Diocese of Pittsburgh since 2008.
Awards & Recognition
- Andy has been a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer annually from 2012-2019 and has held the highest attainable Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating “AV” for more than 20 years.
- Listed in Marquis’ Who’s Who in the World and Who’s Who in America.