Michael provides support to Reed Smith's Records & E-Discovery Group. Prior to joining the firm, Michael worked as a document review attorney for a local law firm. He has more than two years of e-discovery experience reviewing documents for responsiveness and privilege in a variety of industries such as pharmaceutical, financial, and health care.
- Widener University School of Law, 2008, J.D.
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 2004, B.S., Marketing
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association