Timothy (Tim) Rupp advises private equity funds and their portfolio companies in acquisitions and dispositions of assets and businesses, as well as debt and minority equity investments. He also advises privately held companies in a variety of industries in connection with debt and equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance matters, and other general corporate matters.
- University of Southern California Law School, 1997, J.D.
- California State University, Fullerton, 1990, B.A., Business Administration
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Recognized, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Costa Mesa, CA, The Best Lawyers in America (2022, 2023)
- Recognized, Corporate Law, Costa Mesa, CA, The Best Lawyers in America (2023)
- Listed, Acritas Star Lawyer (2017)