Jaclyn joined the firm in 2012 and is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group. Jaclyn has experience in numerous types of product liability litigation, but the majority of her practice focuses on complex litigation for pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, including federal multi-district litigation and state coordinated proceedings. Jaclyn has experience in all phases of pre-trial litigation, including written and oral discovery, working with fact and expert witnesses, and dispositive and evidentiary motion practice. Jaclyn also has trial experience in state and federal courts.
- University of California, Berkeley, 2011, J.D.
- University of Michigan, 2007, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California