Jaclyn joined the firm in 2012 and is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group. Jaclyn has experience in numerous types of product liability litigation, but the majority of her practice focuses on complex litigation for pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, including federal multi-district litigation and state coordinated proceedings. She has also assisted with pharmaceutical litigation matters in the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Jaclyn has experience in general aspects of litigation, including written and oral discovery, working with expert witnesses, and pre-trial motion practice.
- University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, 2011, J.D., Co-Director, McBaine Honors Moot Court Competition; Semi-Finalist, McBaine Honors Moot Court Competition; Participant, National Moot Court Competition
- University of Michigan, 2007, B.A., English and Psychology, Highest Honors, James B. Angell Scholar
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California