Emma focuses on white collar criminal defence and investigations, modern slavery and commercial litigation. She is part of the firm’s global regulatory enforcement (GRE) group, global commercial disputes group (GCD) and environmental, social and governance (ESG) practice.
In her white collar crime and investigations practice, she advises businesses and individuals interacting with, under investigation or facing prosecution by organisations such as the Serious Fraud Office, Crown Prosecution Service, HM Revenue and Customs, the National Crime Agency, Financial Conduct Authority, or the police.
- College of Law, London, 2011, LL.B.
- University of York, 2009, B.A., History
- England and Wales
- Lincoln's Inn
- Women’s Fraud Network
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association
- Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers
- Lincoln's Inn Cholmeley Pupillage Scholarship (2011)
- Buchanan Prize for BPTC Result of Outstanding (2011)
- Lincoln's Inn Lord Denning BPTC Scholarship (2010)
- Lincoln's Inn Lord Brougham GDL Scholarship (2009)
- Lincoln's Inn Hardwicke Entrance Award (2009)