Gregg joined Reed Smith in 2012 as a member of the E-Discovery & Records Management Group. Gregg has considerable experience in document review projects, focusing on those in particular over the past six years. Prior to that, his work included property damage, asbestos, mass torts, personal injury, commercial litigation, and insurance defense and insurance coverage counseling.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 1986, J.D., Member, Duquesne Law Review
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1975, M.Ed., Biology
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1970, B.S., Biology
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of West Virginia