Casey Snyder is an associate in the Energy & Natural Resources Group of Reed Smith. Casey focuses his practice on various federal, state, and local environmental regulations, including assisting clients with regulatory issues affecting the oil and gas industry and industrial sites. As part of his practice, he leverages his environmental insight to track and evaluate recent national and state-specific developments regarding climate change, including policy, law and regulation, litigation, and research. In addition to experience with the principal environmental laws, he serves as environmental counsel for clients in transactions involving large industrial sites. Casey also conducts technical and legal research for major class action challenges alleging environmental exposures, including heavy metals.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2018, J.D., cum laude
- Pennsylvania State University, 2015, B.A.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Arts and the Law Committee of the Allegheny County Bar Association
- Lawyers’ Committee for Cultural Heritage Preservation