Dr Andreas Splittgerber is a partner in the Munich office of Reed Smith and member of the IP, Tech & Data Group.
Andreas specialises in IT law, data protection/privacy, social media law and internet law (Germany and EU). He is passionate about technology and privacy and thought-leader when it comes to legally evaluating new technologies (e.g. internet of things, artificial intelligence).
- ClientChoice Award 2017 for IT and Internet Germany
- Top 25 tech lawyer in Germany by the leading news magazine Focus
- "Top 25 IT-lawyer in Germany" in 2012and 2016 by the magazine Wirtschaftswoche
- University of Munich School of Law
- University of Passau School of Law
- Trinity College
- All German Local and District Courts
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- Co-Chair of the DACH Chapter of IAOP (International Association of Outsourcing Professionals)
- Member of IAPP (International Association of Privacy Professionals)
- Member of BITKOM (Germany's digital association)
- Member of DAVIT (Deutscher Anwaltsverein IT-Recht)
- Munich Bar Association