Dylan is an associate in the Houston office and a member of the Energy & Natural Resources group. He has assisted in various domestic energy transactions, financing arrangements, mergers and acquisitions, and private equity deals. Dylan also has familiarity with ERCOT and the CFTC regulatory landscape.
- University of Houston Law Center, 2023, Juris Doctor
- University of Wisconsin, 2018, Bachelor of Arts, Economics / History
- Texas (admission pending)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Houston
- Editor in Chief of the Houston Journal of International Law (2022-2023)