Bryan is a partner in the Complex Litigation Group and focuses his practice on representing corporate clients in highly regulated industries and regulatory investigations. He has extensive experience in representing managed care organizations, third-party administrators and pharmacy benefit managers in a broad range of individual and nationwide class action suits, including suits challenging provider contracting, network management, claims processing, benefit interpretations, and payment practices involving Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO), fraud, breach of contract, and unfair trade practices claims.
- Benchmark Litigation, Under 40 Hot List, 2016
- Law360, Rising Star – Insurance, 2016
- Super Lawyers, Illinois Rising Star – Class Action Litigation, 2012 to 2017
- Board of Directors, Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, one of Chicago's largest legal aid agencies
- Assistant General Counsel, Boys and Girls Club of Chicago
- University of Michigan Law School, 2003, J.D.
- University of Missouri, 2000, B.A., magna cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa; Truman Scholar Finalist; Student Body Vice President (2000)
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois