Maria joined Reed Smith in 2012 and is a member of the Records & E-Discovery Group. Maria also focuses her work in the area of Budget Litigation and Corporate Knowledge.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 1995, J.D.
- Queens College of the City University of New York, 1989, M.S., Secondary Education
- Kenyon College, 1983, B.A., English Literature, with distinction
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- Crafton Borough Civil Service Commission – Commissioner and Vice Chairperson
- Commissioned Notary Public