Brian joined Reed Smith's Records & E-Discovery Group at its inception in 2011. In his role as an E-Discovery Associate, he has provided support in a variety of practice areas, including commercial and antitrust litigations, regulatory investigations, and corporate due diligence reviews. He has extensive discovery experience specific to both the financial sector and the health care arena. His financial experience pertains to government investigations, mortgage matters, bankruptcy proceedings, and employment matters arising from bank mergers, while his healthcare expertise covers government investigations as well as contract disputes between health insurance companies and hospitals or other health care entities or professionals.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2006, J.D.
- West Virginia University, 2003, B.A., Sociology & Anthropology, cum laude
- West Virginia University, 2002, B.A., History, cum laude
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- State Superior Court - Pennsylvania
Civic and Charitable Affiliations
- Member of the Chapel Bell Choir at Mt. Lebanon United Methodist Church
- Board Member of Three Rivers Ringers
- Reed Smith Softball Team