Aaron is an associate in the Pittsburgh office and a member of the Real Estate group. Aaron’s practice focuses on the acquisition disposition, leasing, development, and financing of office, retail, industrial, and multifamily properties. In addition to representing clients in traditional real estate transactions, he also advises corporate clients on the real estate aspects of company mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions.
Prior to joining Reed Smith, Aaron was an assistant general counsel American Eagle Outfitters and an associate at an international law firm.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2013, J.D.
- University of Pittsburgh, 2010, B.A.
- West Virginia
- State Supreme Court - Ohio
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Appeals - West Virginia