Anatoliy is a partner in the firm’s Global Corporate Group. His practice focuses on private equity transactions and domestic and cross-border mergers & acquisitions across a broad range of sectors, including consumer brands and retail, industrials and manufacturing, technology, media and telecom (TMT), financial services, healthcare, and entertainment & media.
- Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2013, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2009, B.S.
- Nueva York
- Nueva Jersey
- Recognized as a 2022 “Emerging Leader” by The M&A Advisor.
- Recognized as legal counsel in two (2) industries in the 2022 Middle-Market Deals of the Year Awards issued by Mergers & Acquisitions (Consumer Products and Entertainment & Media).
- Recognized by The Deal as part of their “Top Rising Stars: Class of 2021”. The Top Rising Stars list is issued by The Deal. A description of the selection methodology can be found at thedeal.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.