Ian is a counsel in Reed Smith's Global Commercial Disputes group. He has experience litigating complex commercial disputes, including breach of contract, fraud, tortious interference, misappropriation, and breach of fiduciary duty claims, before state and federal courts, JAMS, and the American Arbitration Association.
- New York Law School, 2011, J.D.
- University of Toronto, 2008, M.A., Junior Fellow at Massey College
- Brandeis University, 2007, B.A., cum laude, high honors
- Nueva Jersey
- Nueva York
- U.S. District Court - District of Puerto Rico
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- Honorable Aida Delgado-Colon, U.S. District Court - District of Puerto Rico, 1 January 2011 to 1 December 2013