Joe's practice focuses on both transactional and litigation of real estate, finance, and creditor rights matters, including the structuring, acquisition and disposition of real estate and other asset-backed loans and investments and other highly structured special situation transactions.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2001, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Business Manager of the University of Pittsburgh Law School Law Review
- Florida State University, 1996
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - District of Colorado