Erika focuses her practice on advertising and marketing, including counseling on digital and social media, right of publicity matters, sweepstakes and promotions, and she advises on the protection, maintenance, and licensing of copyrights and trademarks. Her practice also includes drafting and reviewing various agreements including advertising agency/client agreements, media planning/buying agreements, and sponsorship agreements.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2018, 法学博士, cum laude, Chicago-Kent Law Review; Chicago-Kent Moot Court Honor Society; 2017 Dolores K. Hanna Trademarks Prize winner; 1L Intellectual Property Fellow
- 西北大学, 2008, 学士
- 3rd Place – 2018 Scribes Brief-Writing Competition
- 2017 Dolores K. Hanna Trademarks Prize
- Best Brief and runner-up in the 2017 William E. McGee National Civil Rights Moot Court Competition
- CALI awards for highest grades in Patent Law, Trial Advocacy 2, and Advanced Topics in Trademark Law