Jennifer is a partner in the firm’s Real Estate Group, focusing her practice on real estate matters, primarily with domestic clients. She has experience working with both improved and unimproved commercial properties, particularly with regard to acquisitions and dispositions. Jennifer also has experience with joint venture transactions, office leasing and development matters, mixed-use projects, schools, industrial and retail spaces. Additionally, she has assisted with financing transactions on behalf of borrowers and lenders, in the course of their expansion and development endeavors.
- New York Law School, 2008, 法学博士, magna cum laude
- University of Virginia, 2004, 学士, cum laude
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association - Developing Leaders Committee
- Northern Virginia Transportation Alliance, Board of Directors - Member
- Selected to the Washington, D.C., and Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Stars lists for Real Estate, 2018-2019