Frank is a senior member of Reed Smith's Records & E-Discovery Group. With over 20 years of e-discovery experience, he is responsible for supervising projects covering a broad range of subjects, including regulatory and agency investigations (SEC, FINRA, NRC), finance and banking litigation, contract disputes, product liability litigation, and non-litigation document reviews, analyses, and due diligence practices.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2001, 法学博士
- University of Pittsburgh, 1995, 学士, Classical Studies, summa cum laude
- Penn Foster College, 2011, A.A.T., Electrical Engineering Technology
- Kaplan Career Institute, 2004, Certificate, Financial Planning
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association