David is a member of the firm’s Labor and Employment Group. David represents employers in complex litigation and arbitration concerning both federal and state labor and employment laws, including claims of discrimination, retaliation, wrongful discharge, and breach of contract. David’s deep experience as a trial lawyer has served his clients well in litigation before numerous civil and administrative tribunals. In addition to his litigation practice, David advises clients on the labor and employment aspects of corporate transactions.
- George Mason University School of Law, 2012, 法学博士, magna cum laude; Senior Notes Editor – George Mason University Civil Rights Law Journal; Writing Fellow
- 哈佛大学, 2008, 学士, cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- Chicago Bar Association
- Legal Prep Charter Academy, Associate Board Member
- Honorable Thomas R. Allen, Circuit Court of Cook County, Chancery Division
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Illinois Healthcare: Pharmaceutical / Medical Products Regulatory, 2022