Juliet joined Reed Smith in 2011 as a member of the Records & E-Discovery Group. She provides support on a wide variety of projects, including government investigations, medical device litigation, False Claims Act litigation, due diligence reviews, and antitrust matters including second requests.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2004, 法学博士, Dean's Scholarship; Journal of Law and Commerce - Associate Editor (2002-2003); Managing Editor (2003-2004)
- Lehigh University, 2001, 学士, cum laude, Dean's Scholarship; Roy Eckhardt College Scholar Program
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of West Virginia