Meredith concentrates her practice on intellectual property issues. Her experience includes managing the trademark portfolios of national and international businesses in all industries, and she counsels clients on all matters of trademark and copyright law, including clearance; prosecution; enforcement; litigation; licensing; infringements and counterfeit goods, including related investigative analysis; assignments; settlement agreements; and domain name disputes. She prosecutes and defends opposition and cancellation actions before the Trademark Trial & Appeal Board. She strategizes with clients and litigation teams in federal court actions involving trademark and copyright infringement, trademark dilution, unfair competition and invasion of rights of privacy and publicity. She manages foreign counsel in connection with international trademark prosecution and litigation, enabling domestic clients to obtain worldwide protection of their intellectual property rights. Meredith negotiates, prepares and reviews license agreements, talent contracts, sponsorship agreements, distribution agreements, co-existence agreements, settlement agreements and assignments. She also reviews advertising copy for trademark and copyright issues and false or misleading statements.
- Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 1998, 法学博士, Member and Editor of the Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law
- State University of New York at Albany, 理学学士, Business Administration, cum laude
- International Trademark Association Famous & Well-Known Marks and Names Committee, 2012 - Present
- International Trademark Association Membership Committee, 2008 – 2009
- International Trademark Association Public Relations Committee, 2001 - 2003
- Former member of the Public Relations Committee, International Trademark Association