Edward is a partner in Reed Smith's Energy and Natural Resources Group. His practice includes domestic and international infrastructure project transactions, with primary emphasis on the representation of developers, contractors, equipment manufacturers, and operators involved in energy projects. His experience includes the preparation and negotiation of site acquisition agreements; engineering, procurement and construction agreements; subcontracting agreements; equipment supply, installation, and commissioning agreements; operation and maintenance agreements; interconnection agreements; power purchase agreements; and related project contracts.
- University of San Diego School of Law, 1992, 法学博士, Appellate Moot Court Board Member and National Team Member; Outstanding Academic Achievement Scholarship Recipient; Founding Member, Pro Bono Legal Advocates Board
- State University of New York at Albany, 1988, 理学学士, magna cum laude
- California Bar Association
- The Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- New York State Bar Association
- Irish American Bar Association